Driving is a skill that’s taught, yet far too many people negligently ignore the basic rules of the road, resulting in accidents that result in injury or even death. This type of irresponsible behavior demands having immediate access to an auto accident attorney that can hold such people accountable for their actions.
Fighting for Your Rights
Using a car accident lawyer from Burns & Iwuji Law will ensure that every effort is made to compel the guilty party to pay for the damage they’ve caused. Our auto accident attorney will attempt to obtain a judgment on the client’s behalf that will pay for damages to a vehicle. Yet if injuries occurred in the accident, that’s going to require the services of a personal injury attorney.
That’s because medical bills have to be paid, payment for lost wages needs to be made and the simple pain and suffering that resulted from this accident should be worthy of compensation. Those are areas that can be addressed when using a personal injury attorney from Burns & Iwuji Law.
Balancing the Scales of Justice
Our level of experience as both a car accident lawyer and in the area of personal injury in the Dallas area provides us with a unique perspective when it comes to defending the rights of victims. We passionately believe that these types of actions have consequences attached, which means that we will work hard for our clients to make sure that they receive justice.
We know that in many such cases, the opposing counsel in any subsequent court case will be the legal team for the insurance company that’s charged with paying out such funds. Many times, these companies seek to offer a nominal amount to victims in order to make the case disappear, with that amount coming nowhere close to covering all of the expenses involved.
Making the Right Call
Having a car accident lawyer from Burns & Iwuji by your side levels the playing field so that your rights aren’t trampled during litigation. In the event that the accident in question caused injury of some sort, we can also offer our services as a personal injury attorney. So when you’re in need of an auto accident attorney, make sure to contact Burns & Iwuji Law so that we can set up a consultation.
After you’ve been involved in an auto accident, it is customary for insurance companies to try to sweet-talk you into giving a recorded statement. DON’T DO IT. Instead, call 214-694-2057 and speak with one of our experienced auto accident attorney or personal injury attorneys today.
What Should I do After an Auto Accident?
If you are involved in a car wreck or auto accident, consider doing the following immediately:
- Contact the Police Department immediately – sometimes officers will not be dispatched; therefore, make sure you gather the information suggested below.
- Gather contact information from the other driver (i.e., name, address, phone#, insurance policy information, and name & phone number of potential witnesses). Verify the contact information with a valid government issued document like driver’s license.
- Take lots of pictures of both vehicles & accident scene;
- Get checked-up by a qualified medical doctor. You should always seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
- Secure an attorney. An experienced attorney will be able to protect your interest and improve your chances of receiving just compensation for your injuries, costs, and damages. Give our experienced attorneys a call at 214-694-2057. Remember, you do have rights.
We have been handling auto accident and personal injury claims for years. Call 214-694-2057 today and speak with one of our attorneys.
We offer completely free consultations.