FULL ACCESS TO MARRIAGE RIGHTS AND BENEFITS
Same-sex couples have been given full access to marriage rights and benefits; they also are confronted with many of the same issues they now share with the opposite-sex marriage community. Our team is ready to help with any issues you may face.
Some members of the LGBT community have made the decision to remain single while others are involved in marriages, domestic partnerships, civil unions or relationships.
Our family attorneys are equipped to handle all legal needs concerning the LGBT community alternative family needs.
Our family attorneys can assist you with the resources that you need to properly protect your wishes and the wishes of your family. We can prepare the documents that you need.
Our office can help you create the following documents that will accomplish your goals:
- Last Will and Testament
- Designation of Guardian for you and your children
- Medical Directives and Financial Power of Attorney
- Domestic Partnership Agreement or Cohabitation Agreement
- Document designating the correct beneficiary for insurance, 401(k) s, pension plans and other funds.
- Name Change and Gender Markers
Please contact our office. We can take care of all your family law and estate planning needs, including paternity, adoptions, child custody and child support modifications.
Call us @ (214) 694-2057 or contact our attorneys online to schedule a consultation with a knowledgeable family law attorney.